Important: Forms Required to Participate in Competitions
There will be some necessary forms that all students must have in order to go to to competitions with the team.
- STIMS: All students must be registered through FIRST. There is a student part to be filled out and then a parent portion as well.Please see this detailed instruction sheet.
You will need to know that we are team 1730 and the competition is titled FIRST Robotics Competition.Note: Even if you did this last year, you need to follow the instructions on page 6 to re-add the student to the team. Make sure to follow ALL of the instructions carefully.
If this is your first time registering you can do so here.
- Field Trip Form: Students must have their form signed by teachers in order to miss school for the KC Regional.
Field Trip Student Permission Heartland 2018
- Medical Release Form: All students are required to fill out a medical release form, even if you have filled one out in the past.
- Behavior Contract: all students that go on the traveling regional must fill out a behavior contract
- Travel Release Request: Needed if you will not be riding the bus to and/or from the event at any point:
This is what STIMS shows when a student is successfully registered (this is for a student under 18 years old):